"Simple like an uncarved block."
Tao te Ching


"Like an acorn that holds the promise of a thousand forests."

Saturday, February 7, 2009

I'VE BEEN TAGGED

OK, I’ve been tagged by Ruth at Musings of an Everyday Woman
Here are the rules:
–Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog
Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, here goes, probably way more than you want to know:
7 Facts about myself:

1. I'm a Master Gardener twice. Once in Michigan and now in Tennessee.

2. I am a Tai Chi student and have shared what I learned at a local community center, but choose not to call myself a teacher of Tai Chi, I remain a student and am content with that.

3. I'm not a big time traveler but have spent time in an alternative reality call San Francisco at a Tai Chi family reunion of sorts. The students of Mr. Lui and their students from all over the country gather to celebrate his life and his teachings. I have one of his quotes at the top of the sidebar of this blog.

4. Flutemaker has also made dulcimers. He plays the Lap Dulcimer and I play at the Hammered Dulcimer. When I get around to practicing I can do pretty well, but the instrument goes quickly out of tune and I get quickly rusty.

5. We had a voice coach at church once and she said if you can laugh you can sing. Didn't know that and thought I couldn't carry a tune. But, boy can I laugh! and now I am an alto in the church choir. Won't do any solos any time soon - but I'm having fun.

6. We are cat people and we have two, Ki Ki and Gee Gee.

7. I've retired from being a stay at home mom and that means now Flutemaker does the dishes. Couldn't figure how a homemaker could retire, but this works out just fine.

Being new to blogging I don't really know a lot of folks to tag, but if you stop by and read this and haven't been tagged somewhere else, you're it!

1 comment:

Everydaywoman said...

Cloudhands,

Thanks SO MUCH for playing!

I love to hear all those "tidbits" about you! You are very talented!

When I retire, can I get someone to do my dishes, too?

Keep on blogging!
Ruth