"Simple like an uncarved block."
Tao te Ching


"Like an acorn that holds the promise of a thousand forests."

Saturday, February 21, 2009

SUNDAY STROLL



SIT AND REST A SPELL

Feel free to sit with me on the bench and just listen. The water gurgles, the wind sings and the uni-verse joins in with its "one song". We each add our voice and harmonies. The dissonance we hear up close gets blended into the great chorus of atoms, comets, planets, suns and galaxies. If we could hear what God hears what must it sound like.

Don't forget to join other Sunday Strollers who join up over at

The Quiet Country House

video by Flutemaker

6 comments:

Marcie said...

I'll have to come back to this one when I am somewhere with highspeed (maybe the coffee shop this afternoon.)

Blogger seems to be having some trouble today - or maybe it is just me. But, most blogger blog's have a blank main page, and you have to click on the individual post on the right side bar to see the most recent post. Too weird!

Can't wait to see your stroll video! Thanks for playing along again. :)

Nan said...

That was just wonderful. Is it on your land? Ah, Tennessee in February is pretty different from what I see outside right now! Snow, and more on the way, and 34ยบ. :<)

Everydaywoman said...

Cloudhands~ You continue to impress me! What a lovely video, sight, sounds, and all! You and flutemaker are quite a duo! I doubt that they are many of your contemporaries--or even younger generations--who are so technologically proficient! You make beautiful "music" together! Thanks for sharing; what a lovely "stroll!"

Also love the photo of you on the sidebar!

Happy Sunday!
Ruth

Cloudhands said...

Aisling, Was my blog hard to get into? I didn't have trouble on yours or Ruth's this morning. Hope you like the sit down stroll when you finally see it.
Nan, thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. Yes Tenn. can 'spring' early and I love that, but we got up to find a good covering of snow. It will be gone by tomorrow I think.
Ruth, You really are too kind. Wait until you see my feet of clay. It just turns out I follow directions really well. You may be the first person to think I'm technically adept. Thanks for that.

Brenda Pruitt said...

To me there is no prettier music than the sound of water.
Brenda

Brenda Pruitt said...

Ah, I so enjoy the garden sounds. When there isn't an irate chickadee and bulldozers!
Brenda