"Simple like an uncarved block."
Tao te Ching


"Like an acorn that holds the promise of a thousand forests."

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

CATS BEAT THE WINTER BLAHS

This morning when I opened the back door GiGi took one look and decided to forgo her usual mole hunt and visit with the local critters.
Let GiGi continue the story.
Well when all else fails sister is available for a romp. Okay KiKi are you up for a little wrestling match. You want to get it started?

Aw, come on. I'm really bored and believe me you don't want to go outside today. Let's rock and roll.
Now this is what I call letting the good times roll.

Now I'll attack.
This is such a good way to get the kinks out and get the exercise we always get when we run and hunt.

Well, that was fun, but Ki called it quits and I'm going to have to stretch out and nap for a while.

10 comments:

Marcie said...

They're so cute. The boys like to wrestle when they're bored too. *grin*

Cloudhands said...

The 'girls' have a good grasp on the important things in life and keep us laughing and enjoying their company.

Wendy said...

What a fun set of pics! You captured those cats well, especially the commentary that went along too.

Cats really know how to live, don't they?

Cloudhands said...

Animals all seem to live in the moment. These cats play when they can, sleep when and where it suits them and know how to melt our hearts with a purr and a sweet twist around the legs. They can also sport an attitude with mischief and naughty behavior. Ah well, they are family.

Everydaywoman said...

What a cute story! I love it when our animals tell stories, too! What great company!

Cloudhands said...

Hi Ruth,
I love a good animal story told by from the human idea of their point if view. Having animal around keeps us wondering and hoping we are as amusing to them as they are to us.

Beth Niquette said...

Hahahaaa...that's so cute!

And such snow! I wish it would fall here--instead we have sun and later this week, temps in the 60's. (sniff)

I'm SO envious!

Linda said...

Hello fellow cat lover. Those are some great pics. They must keep you entertained. We have three sharing our space with us (or rather their space with us). Love the snow pics. We had a lot of snow here, too. Here being the South which doesn't always get a good snow. We have had four.

Cloudhands said...

Hello Linda,
Welcome to Tennessee and our cozy home. I think our cats are the living breathing example of cozy. They think our laps are the cozy part of the house and so we give comfort to each other.

Cloudhands said...

Beth,
It's a little late, but if you come back to see if I'm current on my answers, here's yours. I could have sworn I left one for you. There must be a gremlin at work here.
So glad you stopped by and enjoyed the cats at play.