"Simple like an uncarved block."
Tao te Ching


"Like an acorn that holds the promise of a thousand forests."

Sunday, March 8, 2009

STROLLING MEMORY LANE

Sweet, sweet memories are made of this. My daughter, son-in-law and their first daughter are entertained by my Dad while they are visiting my folks in Tennessee. Dear daughter has since inherited the banjo which was built by my Dad as he copied a Gibson Mastertone owned by a local musician Ray King. I will add more of my Dad playing when Flutemaker learns more about video programing.

Be sure to link on over to The Quiet Country House for more strolling.

3 comments:

Marcie said...

Looks so fun, but I can't play it unfortunately because of my dialup connection. *sigh*

Everydaywoman said...

Cloudhands,

What fun strolling memory lane . . . and what a delightful grand-daughter, who you must enjoy to the fullest!

We also did some strolling down memory lane today when we pulled out our daughter's baby book at her 28th birthday dinner, which has become something of a tradition around here.

Enjoy those grand-babies! They're so lucky to have you!

Cloudhands said...

Ruth,
Grand daughter is almost 19 and indeed she is a joy and a delight. Don't know what got us in the mood to get out old movies, but now hubby is trying to figure out how to get them all onto CD discs. Thank you for coming by and sharing your thoughts.