"Simple like an uncarved block."
Tao te Ching


"Like an acorn that holds the promise of a thousand forests."

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

GRACE NOTES

It is my personal belief that God and the force we call Life are one and the same. Even if we disagree I hope you see a little of my reasoning in this wonderful reflection . You see I believe that no matter where you are or go, God is there, the very fabric of creation.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
The same stream of life that runs through my veins runs through the world and dances in rhythmic measure.
It is the same life that shoots in joy through the dust of the earth into numberless blades of grass and breaks into tumultuous waves of leaves and flowers.
It is the same life that is rocked in the ocean cradle of birth and death in ebb and flow.
My limbs are made glorious by the touch of this world of life.
And my pride is from the life throb of ages dancing in my blood at this moment.
Rabindranath Tagore

2 comments:

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

You speak to my heart. I needed your Grace Notes.

Cloudhands said...

I'm glad. I hope the weather was as nice at the building site as it has been here today. And, that everything fell nicely into place for you and your helpers.